Proven competence and skills: 20+ years in the field, trained personnel, lifecycle management approach with PLM.
Strong mechatronic engineering skills:
- Structural engineering
- Light alloys (aluminum, Al Al-Li, titanium, magnesium)
- Ballistic materials (armor steel, ceramic, composite)
Management of the entire life cycle of the product, starting from the requirements up to the mechanical and electronic design:
- Electromechanical systems for temperature regulation and control
- Servo actuators and lifting mechanisms
- “Smart” electromechanical elements
Turnkey contractor for the production of protypes:
- Validation and test of design, also 3rd parties
- From requirements to finished protypes
- Cooperation with qualififed partners for manufacturing, munting, intergation
Quality Management – AQAP 2110
Implementation, maintenance and updating of Quality Management Systems with the extensions foreseen by AQAP 2110: the qualified support of Esse-Bi Engineering makes available to the Customers competent and flexible resources to build a Quality Management System compliant to industry specifications.
A “must have” is the definition of adequate quality plans compliant with AQAP standards: Esse-Bi Engineering can assist and support Companies already operating or facing with the Defense&Aerospace market with crea.
Configuration Management – MIL-HDBK-61
Supporting to customer in the configuration management process
- documentation product trees: Development and maintenance
- configuration status accounting,
- customer support during formal acceptance
- documentation drafting: Certificates of Conformity CoC, inventory list, waivers, deviations